Are you looking to buy a new designer wardrobe but can’t afford to pay the high designer prices? Learn how to find cheap name brand clothes online to save money while getting the designer clothes you want!
There are hundreds of websites online that sell cheap name brand clothes at almost half their original price. However, remember to be cautious with each online purchase and read the fine print before buying clothes online. Make sure that the purchasing process is as safe as possible so there is no possibility of identity theft or stolen credit card information.
Where to Buy Cheap Name Brand Clothes:
- HauteLook.com: After signing up for a membership with this site, you will start receiving email notifications about special sales for up to 75% off on name brand clothes.
- Gilt.com: Similar to the previous website, Gilt Groupe requires a membership to gain access to browse and purchase clothes on their site. Gilt is a great resource for cheap name brand clothes online with their 36-hour sales promising discounts up to 70% off.
- Ideeli.com: Also a members-only site, Ideeli stands out from other cheap name brand clothes stores with their generous weekly giveaways to lucky members.
- Bluefly.com: This website specializes in selling top designer items at bargain prices in their “B-Fly” and “Sale” sections. Keep your eye on the under $25 section to find great deals on discontinued or overstock designer items.
- Ebay.com: It can take a bit more time to find the best deals on this online auction store. But, with practice, Ebay can become an incredibly useful resource for cheap name brand clothes.
When you come across great bargains on cheap name brand clothes online, keep in mind that you don’t ALWAYS have to buy it. If you buy an item of clothing that is on sale but you never end up wearing it, you are not saving any money at all.
What to Keep in Mind when buying cheap name brand clothes:
Always be aware of extra costs that can be included in the price, such as taxes and shipping charges. In addition, become familiar with the online store’s return policy. If you buy an item of clothing that doesn’t fit or isn’t flattering, you will want to be able to return it.